FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER
The Federal Skilled Worker program is managed by the Express Entry program.
Federal Skilled Worker program requirements:
- Have professional work experience of at least one continuous year of full-time paid work experience or the equivalent in part-time 2 years continuous employment listed in the National Occupational Classification (O, A or B) in the last 10 years.
- A Canadian diploma, certificate, or credential AND/OR a foreign educational credential, and an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) by an agency approved by CIC to show it is equal to a completed Canadian secondary or post-secondary educational credential.
- Have enough money to support themselves and his/her family for six months after arrival in Canada.
- Score a minimum of 67 points out of 100 on the six selection factors
- Proof of language proficiency CLB 7 in all four skills.
- Proof of funds for accompanying family.
Please fill in the form for assessment and we will contact you shortly.