Provincial Nominee Program applicants should have the education skills and work experience required by the province or territory that nominates them.
- Should have the intent and ability to become economically established in the province of application
- Full time permanent job offer in an eligible occupation (If applicable)
- Sufficient settlement funds.
- Appropriate qualifications, training, skills required for job.
- NOC O, A, B requires CLB5 or higher
- NOC C, D requires CLB 4
Please fill in the form for assessment and we will contact you shortly.