This program is open to selected trades-persons with experience in the occupational areas like:
- Industrial, Electrical and Construction Trades;
- Maintenance and Equipment Operation Trades;
- Supervisors and Technical Occupations in Natural Resources, Agriculture and Related Production;
- Processing, Manufacturing and Utilities Supervisors and Central Control Operators;
- Chefs and Cooks, and Bakers and Butchers.
The applicants are assessed based on a set of four criteria :
- Ability to work in one of the trades (Upto 2 Job offers or assessed qualifications);
- Proficiency in official languages (minimum CLB 5);
- Previous work experience in the selected trades (minimum 2 years full-time); and
- Meet the employment requirements of the selected trade.
The occupations for selected trade are identified through the National Occupational Classification (NOC) and are at Skill Level ‘B’.
Please fill in the form for assessment and we will contact you shortly.