Express Entry (EE) is an online immigration application system which allows people to submit a profile and be considered as a skilled immigrant. Candidates with the highest rankings are invited to apply for permanent residency.
If you fill out a profile for Express Entry, your application will be ranked according to a points system.
Your Express Entry profile will get points based on:
- Education level : English and/or French (Canada’s 2 official languages)
- Work experience and skills
- Job offers in Canada; and
- Your spouse’s education, language abilities and work experience.
Additional points are also awarded if you have completed a college or university program in Canada or if you have a provincial nomination. Based on the total points you get, if you are highly ranked, you will be invited to apply for permanent residence as a skilled immigrant. Once you accept the invitation to apply and submit further documentation, your PR application will then be processed within the next 6 months.
You must use Express Entry to apply for:
- The Skilled Worker Program (FSW)
- The Skilled Trades Program (FST)
- The Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
You qualify for Express Entry if you meet the eligibility criteria for the Skilled Worker program, Skilled Trades program, or Canadian Experience Class.
Please fill in the form for assessment and we will contact you shortly.